Congratulations to FC Halifax Town and Gateshead, who will grace the Wembley arch in the coming months after defeating Altrincham and Barnet.

Wrexham are back at the top of the table, Paul Mullin scoring another hat-trick as he beat Oldham Athletic 5-1 to take the third 100 point of an incredible season.

We also have our first team relegated as Maidstone United fell back, Dennon Lewis in the Boreham Wood double in an easy 4-0 win.

Bromley aren’t giving up on the play-offs, but Solihull Moors’ run is almost over – Michael Cheek scored twice to add to the pressure in the top seven.

There were also some massive matches at the bottom.

Torquay United are alive and kicking after driving a nail into Scunthorpe hopes. Lewis Collins secured their 1-0 victory.

In the live game on BT Sport, Southend United did real damage to Yeovil Town’s chances of survival.

Jake Hyde and Rhys Murphy claimed a 2-0 win at Huish Park as the Glovers remain in the bottom four.

Dorking Wanderers really don’t like being dragged down.

Jason Prior scored in a 2-0 win at Dagenham & Redbridge as Chesterfield and Maidenhead United fired to love.

Ebbsfleet United are now one win away from National League South glory title.

They could get the job done next Saturday after Dom Poleon’s latest triumph at Taunton Town.

Oxford City are on the move and inspired by hat-trick hero Klaidi Lolos, thrashed the Tonbridge Angels 4-0.

Alex Wall also scored three as Dartford ran past troublesome Dulwich Hamlet.

Luke Wanadio scored twice as Dover Athletic put a dent in Braintree Town’s playoff hopes.

Ryan Bartley’s goal for Eastbourne means Weymouth have to do their best to stay awake as Zane Banton salvaged a point for St Albans at Chippenham.

King’s Lynn Town hope Gold Omotayo’s dramatic late win at Chorley can spark their National League North Title assault back to life.

But just as you were after AFC Fylde’s 3-0 win over Brackley Town, Nick Haughton fired two more goals.

Elliott Whitehouse was Chester’s hero as they left Darlington with three points.

Buxton will not give up in the play-offs and a brace from Sam Osborne earned them a 2-0 win over Spennymoor Town.

AFC Telford are almost down, Dan Jarvis handing Peterborough Sports a 1-0 win at the New Bucks Head.

Krystian Pearce got Kidderminster’s winner at Farsley Celtic, as Sion Spence’s 88th-minute strike was enough for Gloucester City to leave Southport on top points.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *